Assignment of tasks
During the inspection of infrastructures such as buildings, roads, paths and bridges, as well as other facilities, certain occurrences may become apparent which must be documented. For example, it may be determined that a park bench is in need of repair; or that a tree requires felling due to it posing a hazard to the path, or that deficiencies resulting from a state of decline must be recorded etc. In the event that observation data of occurrences must be recorded for the necessitation of further coordination, Observo is an interesting solution.
With a central collection and uniform preparation and visualization of localized messages, work processes can be optimized and reaction times can be shortened. Systematic recording and analysis allow targeted measures to be taken and costs saved.
The localization on maps, configurable entry forms and uniform reports as well as the possibility to exchange objects and results via an interface with a central system allow flexible integration into existing work processes.
Localisation, documentation and coordination
- Requirements analysis
- Project management
- Software architecture
- Software ergonomics
- Quality assurance
Areas of expertise
- Web-based applications
- Mobile applications
- Locating (geographical information systems GIS, drawings, 3D models, photos, GPS))
- Evaluations and reports
- Maintenance of roads, paths, waterways
- Maintenance of infrastructure (structures, buildings, facilities etc.)
- Railways, public transport services, transport companies
- Nature, nature conservation, natural hazards, natural phenomena
- Energy, telecommunications
- Water, drainage
- Real estate